Hey all! So today I bought an international cell phone so I can speak to everyone! In terms of contacting me there will be several options:
1. AIM
2. Skype - my name is ashface820
3. Calling/texts on my international phone
4. I may also call you using skype b/c the rates are cheaper
Basically when I am gone my regular cell phone is off limits b/c the rates are ridiculous. I will have a UK phone number that you can call me at but you will still be charged international rates unless you call me with a phone card or you call me through an 800 number. Here are the instructions for that: http://www.statravelus.ekit.com/ekit/MobileInfo/FFzone
I will recieve all my text messages for free but I'll be charged $.69 a minute to send one back...so don't be offended if all I send back is a message telling you to talk to me on skype. Another thing to remember is that I will be in a completely different time zone so if I accidentally send you a text at 3am I'm sorry! Dublin is 5 hours ahead so it would be 8 am there. Well I'm sure this will be an adventure! 19 days to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment