I've never blogged before so this should be an interesting experience for me. I'm one of those people who tried several times during their life to keep a journal and ended up writing a total of about three entries...hopefully this blog will go much better!
Ok so It's about 3 weeks until I move to Ireland and it's finally hitting me that this is it. Soon I will be living across the ocean and will be surrounded by new everything and I am excited and terrified at the same time. I am also beginning to panic about having everything I need for my experience. My Indiana student teaching is beginning to wind down (it went so fast!) and as wonderful as that is I find myself making tons of lists. Now those of you who know me well know that I make list upon list upon list (only actually using about 10% of them) when I get stressed or overwelmed. I have a list of things to remember to pack and I mean the most obscure things that I just don't want to forget. I have a list of things I need to buy and papers, addresses, lessons, etc. that i need to organize before I leave. Soon I will be packing up my apartment to make the moveout process easier on my parents, considering I won't be in the country :)
Let's just say it's been a little crazy and getting more so by the second. This blog has just made me think of more things I need to do.....I'm gonna go make a list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment