Monday, December 1, 2008

One Month

So I totally get that I completely suck at blogging...and to be perfectly honest I'm only blogging today b/c i'm bored/I don't want to do my report. But I needed to reflect a little bit because for some reason today has been tough. So today is just a down day for me...I miss my Indiana students and I miss having my own classroom. I hate being seen as the substitute. The lines of how to deal with things are so blurred here that it's just frustrating! AHHHH!!
Ok enough about teaching.
So as much as I love it here I'm ready to live in my own house and see my friends and family. I've always been that person who needs a goal or something to look forward and thankfuThe landscape is truly breathtaking here! Next weekend Emily and I are going to see the Nutcracker lly I'm closing in on some exciting times!! Elyse may come to visit this weekend which is awesome because she is so much fun and I really want to show off the city that's become my home away from home! Also Emily and I are going on a "Wild Wicklow" tour of the county below us on sunday and on Friday we are going into town to go out in Temple Bar. Next weekend Emily and I are going to see the Nutcracker in Dun Laoghaire and it's Emily's last weekend here so we have to make it memorable! Then the week before the week of Christmas Abby comes to visit!!! I'm ridiculously excited to have her visit! I want her to have as much fun as I had in Glasgow! The next week is my last day at school then I get on a ferry to Wales and spend Christmas with Carl and his family! After I get back there is only 3 days until I fly back to the US and get to spend 4 days in NYC with Amanda! She's going to get the brunt force of my withdrawal from everything American but she's already promised me pizza when I get there! After that...home sweet home!

No comments: